A. Photo Sharing (Copyright)
All photos on this blog that are watermarked with “A Pop of Pretty” are the property of the owner of this blog. With that said, I love when they are shared, and I am happy to share them under the following conditions:
- .TO PINTEREST: You can pin any of my original photos to Pinterest as long as you include the source as: “A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com” in your photo description. For any other photos you find on my blog, you must pin them from their original sources only.
- TO OTHER BLOGS: If you are a blogger, you are more than welcome to feature up to 2 of my original photos in a blog post without asking me first, as long as you provide me with credit as “A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com” AND a link back to my blog each time that a photo that is used. For a larger quantity of photos, please contact me for permission.
- TO MAGAZINES / PUBLICATIONS: If you’d like to use my photos on your web site or in a printed publication, please contact me first to request consent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation may be requested at the discretion of the blog owner.
- YOUR PHOTOS: When I feature others’ photos in a blog post, it is always in the spirit of admiration of a craft or decor project. I make every effort to find original sources and give due credit with a link back so that my readers can click through to the blog or web site. However, with the advent of home decor photo sharing sites like Pinterest and Houzz, it is possible to inadvertently share a photo without the correct ‘original source’ attribution. If so, please contact me immediately; I will gladly remove the photo or correct the source.
B. Content Sharing (Copyright)
All content on this blog was written by, and is the property of, the owner of this blog. You may reproduce a small excerpt from my blog in online format of up to 50 words per article, as long as you provide me with full credit as “A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com” AND a link back to my blog in any article where an excerpt is used. If you would like to reproduce a longer excerpt online, or if you would like to reproduce content of any length in print, please contact me at email@example.com for consent. Compensation may be requested at the discretion of the blog owner..
C. Printable Artwork (Copyright)
Creative copyright for all printable artwork offered on A Pop of Pretty Blog, whether offered for free or by charge, remains with the owner of A Pop of Pretty. Printable artwork offered here is for personal use only, and cannot be used, copied or edited for commercial purposes.
.This is a personal blog written and edited by the owner of this blog. It is not affiliated with any other business or brand. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising & Affiliate Partnerships:A Pop of Pretty accepts compensation for advertising placement from the BlogHer Network, Google, and occasionally for other advertisements or brand partnerships. A Pop of Pretty also contains affiliate links for products / brands I love. This means I will earn a small commission if these links are clicked on by readers who then purchase the product in question within a specified time period. When affiliate links are used in a blog post or in the sidebar, they will be clearly identified as such for the reader.
- Product Reviews: From time to time, I blog about products or services that fit within the overall context of my blog. If I’ve been asked to provide an opinion on those products or services by the brand / manufacturer, that content will always be clearly identified to the reader as “sponsored content”. I may accept compensation for product reviews and / or complementary product from the reviewed manufacturer / brand. This compensation covers the investment of my time to research, review and write about the product / brand, in order to provide an educated point of view for my readers on the product or brand in question. However, even if a blog post contains such “sponsored content”, I will always give my honest, uninfluenced opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on/with those products or services. In addition, I will never post “sponsored content” about a product or service that I have have not used or experienced myself.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, brand, provider or party in question. The blogger assumes absolutely no risk or responsibility for the opinions expressed in this blog. Choosing to follow the advice provided in any tip or tutorial on this blog is purely at the reader’s own risk.
These Blog Policies have been valid and communicated here since April 2012. Updated July 2015.