A Pop of Pretty (https://apopofpretty.com) is a personally-owned, Canadian-based blog site focused on sharing home decorating projects and ideas. This Web Site is owned, written and edited exclusively by the blog author, and is not co-owned by or affiliated with any other company or brand.
By using or otherwise accessing the ‘Services’ of A Pop of Pretty Blog, you acknowledge that you accept the terms and conditions, policies and practices outlined below. If you do not agree with these policies, please do not use the Services of this Web Site.
1. Copyright Policy: Photo Sharing
All photos on this blog that are watermarked with A Pop of Pretty Blog are the property of the owner of this blog. With that said, we love when they are shared, and we are happy to share them under the following conditions:
- .TO PINTEREST: You can pin any of A Pop of Pretty Blog’s original photos to Pinterest as long as you include the source as: “A Pop of Pretty Blog, apopofpretty.com” in your photo description. For other photos you find on this Web Site, you must pin them from their original sources only.
- TO OTHER BLOGS: If you are a blogger, you are more than welcome to feature up to 2 of A Pop of Pretty Blog’s original photos in a blog post without asking first, as long as you provide credit as “A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com” AND a link back to this blog each time that a photo that is used. For a larger quantity of photos, contact A Pop of Pretty Blog for permission.
- TO MAGAZINES / PUBLICATIONS: If you’d like to use A Pop of Pretty Blog’s photos on your Web Site or in a printed publication, please contact A Pop of Pretty Blog first here to request consent. Compensation may be requested at the discretion of A Pop of Pretty Blog.
- YOUR PHOTOS: When we feature others’ photos in a blog post, it is always in the spirit of admiration of a craft or decor project. We make every effort to find original sources and give due credit with a link back so that readers can click through to that blog or web site. However, with the advent of home decor photo sharing sites like Pinterest, and Houzz, it is possible to inadvertently share a photo without the correct ‘original source’ attribution. If so, please contact us immediately; we will gladly remove the photo from this Web Site immediately, or preferably, provide the correct original source and link.
2. Copyright Policy: Content Sharing
All content on this Web Site was written by, and is the property of, the owner. You may reproduce a small excerpt in online format of up to 50 words per article, as long as you provide full credit as “A Pop of Pretty Blog, apopofpretty.com” and a link back to A Pop of Pretty Blog in any article where an excerpt is used.
If you would like to reproduce a longer excerpt online, or if you would like to reproduce content of any length in print, please contact us here for consent. Compensation may be requested at the discretion of the blog owner..
3. Copyright Policy: Printable Artwork (aka Printables)
Creative copyright for all printable artwork offered on A Pop of Pretty Blog, whether offered for free or by charge, remains with the owner of A Pop of Pretty. Printable artwork offered here is for personal use only, and cannot be used, copied or edited for commercial purposes.
These Blog Policies have been in effect and communicated here since April 2012.
Updated 25 May 2018.